1. オペラ座の怪人 Phantom of the OperaHer Majesty's Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 17 日10月 2020
2. レミゼラブル Les MiserablesSondheim Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 17 日10月 2020
3. Mamma Mia - LondonNovello Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 19 日9月 2020
4. Everybody's Talking About JamieApollo Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 29 日8月 2020
5. ウィケッド WickedApollo Victoria Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 28 日11 月 2020
6. Tina：ティナ・ターナーミュージカルオルドウィッチ劇場, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 23 日1月 2021
7. ミュージカル「マチルダ」ケンブリッジ劇場, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 日, 20 日12月 2020
8. WaitressAdelphi Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 4 日7月 2020
9. Come From AwayPhoenix Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 土, 23 日5月 2020
10. ライオンキング The Lion KingLyceum Theatre, 日, 23 日2月 2020 - 日, 4 日10月 2020
See the multi award-winning production of Hamilton at West End in London! Experience the story about Alexander Hamilton performed with songs inspired by rap, jazz, hip-hop, R&B and blues. The talented actors and actresses are all of different backgrounds - this is with the intention of creating focus on the great story about politics, The Founding Fathers and fighting for what you believe in!
- See the multi award-winning musical
- Experience the story about Alexander Hamilton
- Listen to songs inspired by rap, jazz, hip-hop, R&B and blues
- Enjoy a great story performed by a cast of diversity
- Choose your own seats
This musical tells the story of Alexander Hamilton, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Hamilton is an immigrant from the West Indies, who meets a group of famous politicians and soldiers, and impresses them with his rhetorical skills. His political career grows and eventually he becomes George Washington's right-hand man. Although politics and human rights are in his focus, he falls in love with a woman named Elizabeth, and for a while it seems as if he has found happiness.
But the Revolutionary War is approaching, Hamilton's marriage and love for Elizabeth begins to fade, and rumors of Hamilton having an affair with another woman begins to spread. Is it possible for Hamilton to focus on what's actually important to him? And can he actually help shape the foundations of America, which he truly believes in?
Hamilton is written and composed by Lin-Manuel Miranda, who originated the role of Alexander Hamilton on Broadway and also won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 2016 for the Broadway musical. The score of the musical blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B and Broadway. The talented cast is diverse, which is done so to create focus on the important message.
This is the story of America then, as told by America now.
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Hamilton is appropriate for anyone over the age of 10. The show contains some strong language. Also please note that children under 5 years old are not allowed in the theater.
If you're interested in history, like hip-hop and rap and enjoy shows fully focused on telling a good story, this is the show for you!
Monday-Saturday: 7:30 P.M.
Thursday and Saturday: 2:30 P.M.