1. Upstart CrowGielgud Theatre, 金, 7 日2月 2020 - 土, 25 日4 月 2020
2. Luisa MillerColiseum Theatre, 水, 12 日2月 2020 - 金, 6 日3月 2020
3. Michael Keegan-Dolan - Teac Damsa - MAMSadler's Wells, 水, 5 日2月 2020 - 金, 7 日2月 2020
4. Pass OverKiln Theatre, 木, 13 日2月 2020 - 土, 21 日3月 2020
5. The Prince of EgyptDominion Theatre, 水, 5 日2月 2020 - 土, 12 日9月 2020
6. Opera UndoneTrafalgar Studio Two, 水, 5 日2月 2020 - 土, 7 日3月 2020
7. Eric & ErnDuke of York's Theatre, 日, 2 日2月 2020 - 日, 9 日2月 2020
8. Be More ChillThe Other Palace, 木, 20 日2月 2020 - 日, 3 日5月 2020
9. Poet in da CornerRoyal Court Theatre, 木, 30 日1月 2020 - 土, 22 日2月 2020
10. The GiftTheatre Royal Stratford East, 木, 30 日1月 2020 - 土, 15 日2月 2020
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what can possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen gives you both the answers and questions to new aspects of life. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready for thinking about life and the way we live it.
- Choose your own seats
- Experience a Tony Award-winning musical
- Listen to music from a Golden Globe-winning songwriting team
- Watch the book of the same name come to life on stage
Remember high school? Everyone's memories are different. This musical is focused on the tough parts of high school, that deserves their place in the spotlight, because they are important to put into words - or in this case: music!
Dear Evan Hansen follows the main character Evan, who battles anxiety, while he has no friends and feels like a complete outsider. Evan has a crush on a girl, Zoe, whose overprotective brother, Connor, is going through some of the same issues as Evan - they both especially feel that they don't really fit in anywhere. But when something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama. And this time it is not just in the halls of the high school.
The storyline in Dear Evan Hansen is sweet, yet heart-breaking. It makes you think about life and how you can feel like you belong through an emotional story filled with a bunch of conflicts, sorrow and love.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile.