会場情報Move cursor over image to enlarge
1. Luisa MillerColiseum Theatre, 水, 12 日2月 2020 - 金, 6 日3月 2020
2. Be More ChillThe Other Palace, 木, 20 日2月 2020 - 日, 3 日5月 2020
3. Dear Evan HansenNoel Coward Theatre, 月, 10 日2月 2020 - 土, 2 日5月 2020
4. Madam ButterflyColiseum Theatre, 水, 26 日2月 2020 - 金, 17 日4 月 2020
5. Crystal Pite & Jonathon Young - Kidd Pivot - RevisorSadler's Wells, 火, 3 日3月 2020 - 木, 5 日3月 2020
6. City of AngelsGarrick Theatre, 金, 6 日3月 2020 - 土, 5 日9月 2020
7. CarmenColiseum Theatre, 水, 29 日1月 2020 - 木, 27 日2月 2020
8. The Marriage of FigaroColiseum Theatre, 土, 14 日3月 2020 - 土, 18 日4 月 2020
9. Luzia - Cirque du SoleilRoyal Albert Hall, 日, 12 日1月 2020 - 日, 1 日3月 2020
10. RusalkaColiseum Theatre, 土, 28 日3月 2020 - 水, 15 日4 月 2020
Pretty Woman: The Musical
If you enjoyed watching the iconic movie from 1990 featuring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, then Pretty Woman The Musical is just the show for you! At London’s West End you can witness the romantic story, where two different worlds come together. Containing an original score by Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance this is a recreation of an iconic story from the 90’s that you should not miss out on. That would, to quote Vivian Ward, be a “big mistake. Big. Huge!”
- Enjoy a musical written by the team behind the movie
- Listen to new songs by Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance
- See the iconic scenes and costumes live on stage
- Enjoy the heart-warming story from the famous 90’s movie
Edward Lewis is a powerful businessman. While on the phone with his girlfriend he asks her to escort him to some social events. She is fed up and he gets dumped by her, as she states that she does not want to be his "beck and call girl."
As sadness overwhelms him, Edward wants to have some fun and takes a ride in his partner's expensive car. But during the drive he ends up getting lost, pulls over and asks a woman on the street for directions. That woman happens to be Vivian Ward, a prostitute with a kind heart and who knows more about the car, than Edward does. She drives him back to his hotel, where he asks her to spend the night. The stay turns out to be for longer than that.
Pretty Woman The Musical features direction and choreography by two-time Tony Award-winner Jerry Mitchell, who is also known for Legally Blonde and Hairspray. The musical also contains an original score by Grammy-winner Bryan Adams and his longtime songwriting partner Jim Vallance. The book for the play is written by the movie's legendary director Garry Marshall and screenwriter J.F. Lawton. It's quite a musical - just as extraordinary as Vivian and her relationship with Edward!
Shortly after your booking your ticket will be sent to your e-mail. Please print it out and bring it with you to the theatre – or show the ticket on your phone.
- The musical contains some moderate sexual references. You have to be over 12 years old to see it.
Is this suitable for me?
If you love the original movie, fun and romantic stories, this is the musical for you!
Monday-Saturday: 7:30 P.M.
Wednesday and Saturday: 2:30 P.M.