1. Mamma Mia - LondonNovello Theatre, 月, 20 日1月 2020 - 土, 19 日9月 2020
2. オペラ座の怪人 Phantom of the OperaHer Majesty's Theatre, 月, 20 日1月 2020 - 土, 17 日10月 2020
3. ライオンキング The Lion KingLyceum Theatre, 日, 19 日1月 2020 - 日, 4 日10月 2020
4. ウィケッド WickedApollo Victoria Theatre, 月, 20 日1月 2020 - 土, 28 日11 月 2020
5. スリラー - ライブ Thriller - LiveLyric Theatre, 日, 19 日1月 2020 - 日, 26 日4 月 2020
6. ミュージカル「マチルダ」ケンブリッジ劇場, 日, 19 日1月 2020 - 日, 20 日12月 2020
7. メリー・ポピンズプリンスエドワードシアター, 日, 19 日1月 2020 - 日, 26 日7月 2020
8. Showstopper The Improvised MusicalLyric Theatre, 月, 20 日1月 2020 - 月, 20 日4 月 2020
9. Luzia - Cirque du SoleilRoyal Albert Hall, 火, 21 日1月 2020 - 日, 1 日3月 2020
10. & JulietShaftesbury Theatre, 月, 20 日1月 2020 - 土, 3 日10月 2020
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Experience the land of Narnia known from the novel, the movies and now the play! Witness the famous fantasy story The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe at West End in London. Join Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter on their quest into the incredible and magical world hiding behind the door in a wardrobe!
- See a fantasy play perfect for the whole family
- Enjoy the famous story by C. S. Lewis
- Watch the land of Narnia come to live on stage
- Choose your own seats
Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter Pevensie are evacuated from London during World War II and sent to live with an old professor in the English countryside. While taking a tour through the house the four siblings discover a wardrobe, where a magical kingdom called Narnia awaits them for the most mystical adventures in a faraway land. Now the four siblings must wave goodbye to wartime Britain and say hello to a talking Faun, an unforgettable Lion and the coldest, cruelest White Witch!
The tale of Narnia was created by the British writer C. S. Lewis. The novel The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was first published in 1950 and afterwards six more books followed, creating a series called The Chronicles of Narnia. When the story was first published, it was not well received by the public and critics - at that time the trend was that children's stories had to be realistic. However, today the novel has been translated into 47 languages and has been listed as one of the best novels of all time by TIME Magazine!
Now the story has been turned into this critically acclaimed production, which reunites the successful team lead by director Sally Cookson. This team behind the original show back in 2017 broke box office records at the Leeds Playhouse. Featuring puppetry, impressive movements, colorful lights, magical settings, sounds and of course music – by Benji Bower – this play is one not to be missed!
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Present the ticket on your mobile phone or bring a printed copy with you to the theatre.
This play is suitable for children of the age of 6 and older, and for anyone who enjoys fantasy. If you wish to take your entire family to the theatre, then this is the perfect fit!
Wednesday-Saturday: 7:30 P.M.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday: 2:30 P.M.
Sunday: 12:00 P.M. and 3:30 P.M.