1. スリラー - ライブ Thriller - LiveLyric Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 日, 26 日4 月 2020
2. ミュージカル「マチルダ」ケンブリッジ劇場, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 火, 8 日12月 2020
3. ライオンキング The Lion KingLyceum Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 日, 4 日10月 2020
4. ウィケッド WickedApollo Victoria Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 土, 28 日11 月 2020
5. スクール・オブ・ロックGillian Lynne Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 日, 5 日4 月 2020
6. メリー・ポピンズプリンスエドワードシアター, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 日, 7 日6月 2020
7. 9 to 5 the MusicalSavoy Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 土, 23 日5月 2020
8. WaitressAdelphi Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 土, 28 日3月 2020
9. Come From AwayPhoenix Theatre, 火, 10 日12月 2019 - 土, 1 日8月 2020
10. Nativity! The MusicalEventim Apollo, 水, 11 日12月 2019 - 日, 29 日12月 2019
Amélie The Musical
Let your heart get warmed up by the story about Amélie Poulain, a young woman who wishes to bring happiness into other's lives. The musical, which is playing in London, is based on the award-winning movie, and will leave you feeling happy and hopeful afterwards - and maybe just as astonishing as Amélie!
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the heart-warming story known from the movie
- Listen to the wonderful music by Daniel Messé
- Think about what makes you happy - just like Amélie
Learn the story about the fabulous destiny of Amélie Poulain!
Amélie is an astonishing young woman who lives quietly in the world, but loudly in her mind. She is a creative thinker and secretly improvises small, but extraordinary acts of kindness that bring happiness to those around her. But when a chance at love comes her way, Amélie wonders if she has to risk everything and actually say what's in her heart in order to find her own contentment.
Although times are hard for dreamers, Amélie is someone to believe in. But there is a big difference between thinking something and then saying it out loud - and since she is so used to living quietly, is that something she is able to do?
This beloved story of an imaginative and shy romantic with a gift for helping others is created in a vibrant re-conception with new orchestrations and has gained critical and public acclaim. Join Amélie on her creative journey on creating happiness for others. Maybe she will even find her own?
Soon after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
- May be inappropriate for children at age 11 or younger.
Monday-Saturday: 7:30 P.M.
Thursday and Saturday: 2:30 P.M.